One site, one solution – testing, assessment and certification at High Wycombe
Wednesday, April 21, 2021 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM BST
Join Senior Product Assessor, Simon Bailey, for a webinar specifically aimed at fire door product manufacturers.
Are you looking to secure access into key national and international markets for your multi-performance door?
Save time, reduce costs and increase market access by using our One Stop Solution fire, smoke and acoustic testing laboratory, product assessment and certification teams, in High Wycombe.
What will I learn?
The presentation will cover:
- Introduction to the High Wycombe site
- Fire, smoke, and acoustic testing facilities, field of application reports, and certification
- The increasing importance of multi-performance doors and how they give greater market access
- Project management across multi performance testing and certification
- Other related expertise
- Remote witnessing of tests
- The role of third party product certification
- How we can help you understand how to meet product and market objectives
- CE and UKCA marking
- What to do next
Our presenter: Simon Bailey, Senior Product Assessor – Technical Division, Warringtonfire.
Simon has extensive industry experience in the field of passive fire protection products and construction. His assessment experience includes timber based fire doorsets of between 30 and 120 minutes duration, composite doorsets, steel doorsets, downlights, ceilings, solid and glazed partitions, fire stopping products, penetration seals, cavity barriers and miscellaneous passive fire protection constructions. He regularly delivers training sessions, speaks at related industry events and has authored a number of technical publications.