Fire assessments are reports provided by Warringtonfire when a modification is made to a construction that has already been fire tested.
Sometimes, for various reasons such as size or configuration, it may not be possible to subject an exact construction or product to a fire test. In these cases, we may be able to provide an assessment of the expected performance of a construction element or product – based on available baseline reference test data or through computer and mathematical modelling.
Tests performed to the requirements set in any particular test standard only allow the product or system to be installed as tested or be varied as allowed by that standard under ‘permissible variations’. All other variations that may be needed to meet the construction or the client’s requirements must be assessed by an Accredited Testing Authority.
Our assessments team can provide clients with:
- Fire assessment reports to address variations to the fire resistance, reaction-to-fire and bushfire attack levels for products.
- Structural fire protection assessments on protected steel members and composite construction systems.
- Assessments on the performance of a product or a system under specific conditions or installation configurations – these may be read together with fire engineering reports prepared by an accredited fire safety engineer for ongoing projects.
- Finite element thermal and structural analyses to simulate the behaviour of building systems exposed to fire.
- If applicable, a ‘translation’ of a test report conducted overseas by an internationally accredited test laboratory to an equivalent Australian test standard for use in Australia.
Contact Details and Related Services
Contact us today on: email@example.com
Contact us today on: +61 720004014
Contact us today on: +61 23813 8148
Contact us today on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us today on: email@example.com
Contact us today on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us today on: +44 (0)203 131 3054
Contact us today on: +44 (0)161 318 3007
Contact us today on: +61 340507538
Contact us today on: +61 851173097
Contact us today on: email@example.com
Contact us today on: +61 238138398
Contact us today on: +44 (0)1925 541 267
Articles and Blogs
Warringtonfire has a library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.
Find out how we test our customers passive fire protection products, to meet British, European and International standards in support of both CE marking and other third-party certification programs.
Reaction to Fire
Find out how we help our customers to evaluate ignition, flame spread, heat release, smoke generation and toxicity for their materials, products and systems.
Find out how about our a range of fire and non-fire third party certification to complement our other services.