The Warringtonfire structural fire engineering team has the expertise and tools required to investigate the behaviour and response of structures or structural components exposed to fire.
There is a growing trend to include these structural fire analyses as part of performance solutions developed by fire safety engineers – delivering cost savings and innovative solutions to complex problems.
Our services include:
- Developing structural fire engineering solutions for steel, timber, concrete and composite structures.
- Investigating site specific non-conformities using structural fire analysis to check their adequacy and propose any required rectifications.
- Examining the thermal behaviour of structures exposed to fire using finite element analysis.
- Analysing the structural response of building elements exposed to fire – using finite element analysis or a structural design code(s) approach.
- Prescribing required structural fire testing and fire assessments to achieve compliance for unique projects.
Contact Details and Related Services
Contact us today on: email@example.com
Contact us today on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us today on: email@example.com
Contact us today on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us today on: email@example.com
Contact us today on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us today on: email@example.com
Contact us today on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us today on: email@example.com
Contact us today on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us today on: email@example.com
Contact us today on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us today on: email@example.com
Articles and Blogs
Warringtonfire has a library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.
Find out how we test our customers passive fire protection products, to meet British, European and International standards in support of both CE marking and other third-party certification programs.
Reaction to Fire
Find out how we help our customers to evaluate ignition, flame spread, heat release, smoke generation and toxicity for their materials, products and systems.
Find out how about our a range of fire and non-fire third party certification to complement our other services.