Warringtonfire London offers a comprehensive range of impartial and independent fire safety services to an international market that is a globally respected mark of quality assurance. From developing fire safety design strategies, through testing and certification of passive fire products, to inspection, commissioning and certification of completed projects, Warringtonfire can help with all aspects of fire safety.
Our dedicated team of experts are professional, discreet, friendly and approachable. For over 40 years Warringtonfire has been helping customers achieve regulatory compliance, market entry and competitive advantage.
Our portfolio of services include:
- Fire testing: ASTM testing, bespoke fire testing, fire resistance, marine fire testing, rail fire testing and reaction to fire.
- Fire consultancy: fire engineering, fire risk assessment, fire risk profiling, fire system design and product assessment.
- Fire certification: fire certification and CERTIFIRE schemes, CERTISECURE, FIRAS, FRACS and Warringtonfire certification.
- Security and hardware testing: doors and window testing, mechanical strength testing, security testing and weather resistance testing.
- Active fire testing: bespoke fire system and watermist system testing.
To see our accreditations please click here:
Create a fire strategy in order to achieve the fire safety objectives for your construction project or completed building.
Fire Safety During Construction
Fire safety during construction for all types of building projects.
Third Party Fire Systems Review
All facets of fire engineering, including third party fire systems review.