About Warringtonfire Doha
We have operated a permanent fire safety consultancy office in Doha since 2014. Our growing team in Qatar enjoys a strong working relationship with Qatar Civil Defence Department (QCDD) and has extensive knowledge of the latest QCDD requirements.We are also included on the third-party approved list of QCDD.
We offer a complete range of expert fire safety consulting services to the Qatar construction industry, which include:
- Fire strategy master plans Fire safety strategy development and production of fire policy drawings
- Performance based fire engineering designs
- Computational fire and smoke modelling (CFD Analysis)
- Human behaviour and evacuation modelling Pro-active negotiation and approvals with Civil Defence
- Peer review and fire safety audits
- Inspection and construction supervision
- Inspection, testing and commissioning of fire safety systems (active and passive).
We apply our expertise in the above services to assist our clients in achieving their goals and objectives whilst satisfying QCDD requirements.
To see our accreditations please click here:
Find out how we use the latest technology for evacuation modelling in order to create an economical and robust solution.
CFD Fire Modelling
Find out how we use CFD fire modelling to solve equations regarding fluid flow and heat transfer from the growth and spread of fire.
Find out how we can help you create a fire strategy in order to achieve the fire safety objectives for your construction project or completed building.