About Warringtonfire Doha
We have operated a permanent fire safety consultancy office in Doha since 2014.
Our growing team in Qatar enjoys a strong working relationship with Qatar Civil Defence Department (QCDD) and has extensive knowledge of the latest QCDD requirements.
We are also included on the third-party approved list of QCDD.
We offer a complete range of expert fire safety consulting services to the Qatar construction industry, which include:
- Fire strategy master plans Fire safety strategy development and production of fire policy drawings
- Performance based fire engineering designs
- Computational fire and smoke modelling (CFD Analysis)
- Human behavior and evacuation modelling Pro-active negotiation and approvals with Civil Defence
- Peer review and fire safety audits
- Inspection and construction supervision
- Inspection, testing and commissioning of fire safety systems (active and passive).
We apply our expertise in the above services to assist our clients in achieving their goals and objectives whilst satisfying QCDD requirements.
Accreditations for Warringtonfire Doha:
- Qatar Ashghal approval
- Qatar Bechtel approval
- Dar Al Handasah approval
- Qatar Design Consortium approval
- Qatar DORSCH Qatar Hamad Port Project approval
- Qatar EHAF approval
- Qatar ISG Doha Red Line Project approval
- Qatar JT Metro JV approval
- Qatar KAHRAMAA approval
- Qatar Lusail City Project approval
- Qatar Mannai Trading Co approval
- Qatar Ministry of Municipality approval
- Qatar NDIA Project approval
- Qatar Parson approval
- Qatar Petroleum approval
- Qatar QBS approval
- Qatar Rail approval
- Qatar Rails PSH approval
- Qatar RasGas approval
- Qatar SixConstruct approval
- Qatar SKY ORYX JV approval
- Qatar USACE approval
CFD Fire Modelling
Solve equations regarding fluid flow and heat transfer from the growth and spread of fire.
Fire Evacuation Modelling
Latest technology for fire evacuation modelling in order to create an economical and robust solution.
Create a fire strategy in order to achieve the fire safety objectives for your construction project or completed building.