Defence fire testing
The defence industry is under constant scrutiny; it must be careful with how it spends its allocated budget to ensure equipment reliability and safety. The needs and requirements are also constantly changing. This makes meeting defence fire testing requirements particularly challenging.
Warringtonfire is experienced in performing defence fire testing to suit the defence industries' demanding requirements. Our UK laboratories are UKAS accredited, our Australian laboratory is NATA accredited, our Gent laboratory is BELAC accredited and our Frankfurt laboratory is DAkkS accredited.
Our capabilities for defence fire testing
Our defence fire testing includes flammability, smoke density and toxicity testing to the following standards:
- Defence Standard 07-247
- BS 476 Part 6 Fire propagation (Click here to see a short video on the test)
- BS 476 Part 7 Spread of flame (Click here to see a short video on the test)
- ISO 4589-2 Oxygen index (Click here to see a short video on the test)
- ISO 4589-3 Appendix A temperature index
- NF X 70-100 Toxicity (Click here to see a short video on the test)
- IMO 307(88) Part 2 Smoke and toxicity
- Defence Standard 02-711 Smoke density
- Defence Standard 02-713 Toxicity
Contact Details and Related Services
Contact us today on: +49 6994323075
Contact us today on: +32 9293 0081
Contact us today on: +61 397671000
Contact us today on: +44 (0)1925 541 267
Articles and Blogs
Warringtonfire has a library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.
Find out how we test our customers passive fire protection products, to meet British, European and International standards in support of both CE marking and other third-party certification programs.
Find out more about how we can offer a range of fire inspection and engineering to complement our other services.
Find out how about our a range of fire and non-fire third party certification to complement our other services.