Defense fire testing
The defense industry must be careful with how it spends its allocated budget to ensure equipment reliability and safety and is under constant scrutiny. This makes it a very challenging environment to work within to ensure that it meets the defense fire testing requirements.
Warringtonfire is experienced is working with the defense industries demanding requirements and is able to perform the defense fire testing to suit the ever-changing needs. Our UK laboratories are UKAS accredited, our Australian laboratory is NATA accredited, our Gent laboratory is BELAC accredited and our Frankfurt laboratory is DAkkS accredited.
Our capabilities for defense fire testing
Our defense fire testing includes flammability, smoke density and toxicity testing to the following standards:
- Defense Standard 07-247
- BS 476 Part 6 Fire propagation (Click here to see a short video on the test)
- BS 476 Part 7 Spread of flame (Click here to see a short video on the test)
- ISO 4589-2 Oxygen index (Click here to see a short video on the test)
- ISO 4589-3 Appendix A temperature index
- NF X 70-100 Toxicity (Click here to see a short video on the test)
- IMO 307(88) Part 2 Smoke and toxicity
- Defense Standard 02-711 Smoke density
- Defense Standard 02-713 Toxicity
Contact Details and Related Services
Contact us today on: email@example.com
Contact us today on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us today on: email@example.com
Contact us today on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles and Blogs
Warringtonfire has a library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.
Find out how we test our customers passive fire protection products, to meet British, European and International standards in support of both CE marking and other third-party certification programs.
Find out more about how we can offer a range of fire inspection, consultancy and engineering to complement our other services.
Find out how about our a range of fire and non-fire third party certification to complement our other services.