Textiles fire testing tailored to you
Warringtonfire operates its textiles fire testing service from its UKAS accredited laboratory in Warrington and our DAkkS accredited laboratory in Frankfurt, both of which are accredited to ISO/IEC 17025.
Our team of engaged experts have the capability to tailor tests to client’s specific requirements, and can test the flammability of textiles in all manner of products including: flooring materials, upholstered seats and furniture and mattresses.
Textiles fire testing capabilities
Our textiles fire testing capabilities include testing to specific standards for flammability of textiles, including:
- B2-test, DIN 4102-1
- B1-test, DIN 4102-1
- Brandschacht (Fire shaft), DIN 4102 -15, -16
- Flooring materials (Radiant panel), DIN 4102-14
- M1-Testing, NFP 92-507, -501, -503, -504, -505, Epiradiateurtest, Brûleur electrique, Flame spread, Dripping-test
- Testing of upholstered seats, furniture, DIN EN1021-1, -2, DIN 54341, DIN 66084
- Testing of mattresses
- Testing of upholstery and composite materials
- Surface and edge ignition / flaming, DIN 53438 (K, F)
- Testing of textiles and furniture according to IMO FTP Code, Resolution MSC.61(67), Annex 1 Part 7-9)
- Textile fabrics – Determination of ease of ignition of vertically oriented specimens, DIN EN ISO 6940 (DIN EN 1101)
- Textiles and textile products – Measurement of flame spread of vertically oriented specimens with large ignitions source, DIN EN 13772 / 13773
- Textiles fabrics – Measurement of flame spread properties of vertically oriented specimens, DIN EN ISO 6941 (DIN EN 1102)
To find out more about how Warringtonfire can help with your textiles fire testing requirements, please contact one of our local laboratories below.
Find out how we test our customers passive fire protection products, to meet British, European and International standards in support of both CE marking and other third-party certification programs.
Find out more about how we can offer a range of fire inspection and engineering to complement our other services.
Find out how about our a range of fire and non-fire third party certification to complement our other services.