Textiles fire testing
Warringtonfire operates its textiles fire testing from its UKAS accredited laboratory in Warrington and our DAkkS accredited laboratory in Frankfurt, both of which are accredited to ISO/IEC 17025.
Our team of engaged experts have the capability to tailor textile fire testing to client’s specific requirements and we can conduct testing on all manner of products including; flooring materials, upholstered seats and furniture and mattresses.
Textiles fire testing capabilities
Our textiles fire testing capabilities include:
- B2-test, DIN 4102-1
- B1-test, DIN 4102-1
- Brandschacht (Fire shaft), DIN 4102 -15, -16
- Flooring materials (Radiant panel), DIN 4102-14
- M1-Testing, NFP 92-507, -501, -503, -504, -505, Epiradiateurtest, Brûleur electrique, Flame spread, Dripping-test
- Testing of upholstered seats, furniture, DIN EN1021-1, -2, DIN 54341, DIN 66084
- Testing of mattresses
- Testing of upholstery and composite materials
- Surface and edge ignition / flaming, DIN 53438 (K, F)
- Testing of textiles and furniture according to IMO FTP Code, Resolution MSC.61(67), Annex 1 Part 7-9)
- Textile fabrics – Determination of ease of ignition of vertically oriented specimens, DIN EN ISO 6940 (DIN EN 1101)
- Textiles and textile products – Measurement of flame spread of vertically oriented specimens with large ignitions source, DIN EN 13772 / 13773
- Textiles fabrics – Measurement of flame spread properties of vertically oriented specimens, DIN EN ISO 6941 (DIN EN 1102)
Contact us today on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us today on: email@example.com
Articles and Blogs
Warringtonfire has a library of technical articles and blogs to help you better understand our services and how we can help you.
Find out how we test our customers passive fire protection products, to meet British, European and International standards in support of both CE marking and other third-party certification programs.
Find out more about how we can offer a range of fire inspection, consultancy and engineering to complement our other services.
Find out how about our a range of fire and non-fire third party certification to complement our other services.