Warringtonfire offers UKAS accredited certification from our Warrington office and is able to provide certification schemes for products and personnel.
As part of our offering, we can CE mark your products. Under the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) CE marking became mandatory for many construction products in the UK from 1st July 2013.
CE marking is the only way to demonstrate that a product, or system, complies with the CPR.
It is a manufacturer’s declaration that their product meets the minimum requirements of a harmonized technical specification, enabling them and their agents to place their product on the market.
How can our CE marking service help you?
Warringtonfire can provide CE marking certification in the following areas:
- Boards including penetration seals
- Ceiling tiles
- Decorative wall coverings
- Door closers and hold-open devices
- Panic and emergency exit devices applied to a door
- Fire and non-fire external pedestrian doorsets
- Fire rated roller-shutter doors
- Floor coverings
- Hinges, electromechancial locks and mechanical locks
- Metal web beams
- Panic and emergency exits
- Roof trusses
- Structural steel
- Structural timber fastener and products
- Thermal insulation
- Wood based panel products
Find out how we test our customers passive fire protection products, to meet British, European and International standards in support of both CE marking and other third-party certification programs.
Find out more about how we can offer a range of fire inspection, consultancy and engineering to complement our other services.
Reaction to Fire
Find out how we help our customers to evaluate ignition, flame spread, heat release, smoke generation and toxicity for their materials, products and systems.