The Warringtonfire structural fire engineering team has the expertise and tools required to investigate the behaviour and response of structures or structural components exposed to fire.
There is a growing trend to include these structural fire analyses as part of performance solutions developed by fire safety engineers – delivering cost savings and innovative solutions to complex problems.
Our services include:
- Developing structural fire engineering solutions for steel, timber, concrete and composite structures.
- Investigating site specific non-conformities using structural fire analysis to check their adequacy and propose any required rectifications.
- Examining the thermal behaviour of structures exposed to fire using finite element analysis.
- Analysing the structural response of building elements exposed to fire – using finite element analysis or a structural design code(s) approach.
- Prescribing required structural fire testing and fire assessments to achieve compliance for unique projects.
Analysis and Assessment Services
Warringtonfire offers a range of analysis and assessment services relating to fire engineering, from modelling to evaluation of risk. Our team of experts use a range of analytical tools, based on the needs of the project.
Regulatory and Compliance Services
Warringtonfire’s team of fire engineering experts in Australia offer a range of services to help you comply with Australian fire safety regulations.
Fire Safety Advice Services
Warringtonfire’s team of fire safety engineering experts in Australia have extensive experience with fire safety issues and can recommend the most innovative, cost-effective solutions. We can provide advice on how compliance with the requirements of the National Construction Code can be achieved for specific aspects of the design throughout the entire design process.
Warringtonfire has substantial experience undertaking fire and life safety design services on urban infrastructure projects. This includes involvement at all stages of these projects.
Structural Fire Engineering
Support on your overall fire strategy including structural fire engineering.