Warringtonfire Dublin offers a comprehensive range of impartial and independent fire safety services to an international market that is a globally respected mark of quality assurance.
From developing fire safety design strategies, through testing and certification of passive fire products, to inspection, commissioning and certification of completed projects, Warringtonfire can help with all aspects of fire safety.
Our dedicated team of engaged experts are professional, discreet, friendly and approachable. For over 40 years Warringtonfire has been helping customers achieve regulatory compliance, market entry and competitive advantage.
Our portfolio of services includes:
- Fire testing: ASTM testing, bespoke fire testing, fire resistance, marine fire testing, rail fire testing and reaction to fire.
- Fire consultancy: Fire engineering, fire risk assessment, fire risk profiling, fire system design and product assessment.
- Fire certification: Fire certification and CERTIFIRE schemes, CERTISECURE, FIRAS, FRACS and Warringtonfire certification.
- Security and hardware testing: Doors and window testing, mechanical strength testing, security testing and weather resistance testing.
- Active fire testing: Bespoke fire system and watermist system testing.
BC(A)R Ancillary Assigned Certifier Services
Includes addressing design queries, undertaking site inspections and certification of the works.
Disability Access Certificate Application
Disability access certificate application, from initial design review to approvals stage.
Fire Safety Certificate Application
Fire safety certificate application services for the Irish market.
Technical Due Diligence Fire Safety Surveys
Ensure your building is compliant with relevant building regulations.