About Al Futtaim Element, Dubai DIP2
Al Futtaim Element Materials Technology Dubai’s Facade Testing and Advisory Services Division, services clients throughout the Middle East delivering testing, consultancy and inspection activities.
The Facade Testing & Advisory Services Division provides integrated services in design review, failure investigation and third-party QA/ QC services. It has provided services for a wide range of prestigious building developments in the Middle East region for many years.
We exist to help all of our customers to make certain that the materials and products that they make are safe, quality compliant and ultimately fit for purpose, using our 200 years of testing experience and our global testing capabilities.
- 16 test rigs (10m x 12m)
- One large test rig (36m x 26m)
- Six window rigs (6m x 4m)
Why choose us?
- UKAS accredited test facility
- Ability to design and develop cost effective testing programmes
- Highly qualified local team of technical experts
- High levels of professionalism and integrity
- Excellent customer facilities
- Large meeting room for up to 12 people
- Full audio visual facilities
- Additional working room with 14 individual work cubicles
- Shower and washing facilities
To browse a list of services offered by Al Futtaim Element, Dubai DIP2, click on the icons below - or scroll down to view and download our full list of accreditations, approvals and documents.
Find out more about our fire engineering and inspection services.
Find out more about our fire resistance and reaction to fire testing services.
Find out more how about Third Party Certification schemes including fire, non-fire and marine