About Warringtonfire Melbourne Test Laboratory
Warringtonfire Australia provide independent fire testing including fire resistance testing, reaction to fire testing and bushfire testing at our NATA accredited laboratory in Dandenong, Melbourne, Victoria.
For over 30 years, Warringtonfire Melbourne test laboratory has been helping clients locally and around the world achieve a competitive advantage, market entry and regulatory compliance in our core service lines.
We have established an extensive presence in Australia with significant test capabilities at our Melbourne test laboratory in addition to our consulting offices located across five capital cities.
Warringtonfire Australia is an ISO 17025 Accredited Laboratory and has been accredited by NATA for a comprehensive range of capabilities for reaction to fire testing and fire resistance testing across most global standards.
Warringtonfire Melbourne test laboratory service offering
Our service offering covers a wide range of Australian standards as well as other global standards, including BS, EN, IMO, ISO, ASTM, UL and NFPA.
We specialise in:
Warringtonfire Australia also provide a fire assessments service, and can work with clients on a test and assessments program to reduce the testing cost, or to provide wider scope of variations based on testing already carried out. Please contact our team to find out more at email@example.com.
Other Services we provide nationwide
Warringtonfire Australia provide a range of services that can be tailored to suit your unique project. Our services include:
Our range of fire safety engineering services include:
- National Construction Code (NCC) reviews.
- Performance solutions, including concept fire safety strategies and inspections for compliance.
- Fire modelling, including smoke and evacuation modelling, fire detection and suppression modelling, fire spread modelling.
- Fire risk assessments, including risk assessments specific to cladding, fire hazard identification and risk analysis.
- Fire safety advice including fire safety upgrade strategies for existing building, fire safety during construction, fire safety management plans.
- Peer reviews.
- Special projects including fire safety strategies for tunnels and underground facilities.
Our range of fire assessment services include:
- Fire assessment reports to address variations to the fire resistance, reaction-to-fire and bushfire attack levels for products.
- Structural fire protection assessments on protected steel members and composite construction systems.
- Assessments on the performance of a product or a system under specific conditions or installation configurations – these may be read together with fire engineering reports prepared by an accredited fire safety engineer for ongoing projects.
- Finite element thermal and structural analyses to simulate the behaviour of building systems exposed to fire. If applicable, a ‘translation’ of a test report conducted overseas by an internationally accredited test laboratory to an equivalent Australian test standard for use in Australia.
To browse services provided by Warringtonfire Melbourne, select from the options below. Alternatively, scroll down to view and download our accreditation and approval documents.
Reaction to Fire
Find out how we help our customers to evaluate ignition, flame spread, heat release, smoke generation and toxicity for their materials, products and systems.
Find out how we test our customers passive fire protection products, to meet British, European and International standards in support of both CE marking and other third-party certification programs.
Find out how our Melbourne laboratory became the first laboratory to be NATA accredited to perform bushfire testing to AS 1530.8.1 and AS 1530.8.2
Fire Technical Services
Find out how we are able to support you with a suite of fire technical services including reports, advisory and certification.
Warringtonfire provide two different types of fire assessment services; technical fire assessments of a product or system and fire safety engineering risk assessments for fire safety and cladding.
Fire Certification Services
Find out more about our UKAS accredited fire certification services for products and personnel.
Find out more about how our fire engineering team will work closely with you to develop cost effective strategies to meet your individual requirements.