Warringtonfire Australia provide two different types of fire assessment services; technical fire assessments of a product or system and fire safety engineering risk assessments for fire safety and cladding.
Technical Fire Assessments (Product Assessment)
Warringtonfire’s technical fire assessments range from simple judgements on changes to a product, construction or design, to detailed and complex engineering analyses of large, sophisticated building systems. Technical fire assessments look at the performance of the product, construction, material, or system that would be expected if it were to be subjected to fire testing. Our fire assessment services are provided in a number of global locations.
Technical fire assessment services
Our experienced team of fire assessment engineers offers the following services:
- Advice on new product ranges or systems to determine the minimum testing required to comply with the regulatory requirements. This enables the assessment of a wider range of products.
- Fire assessment reports to address variations to the fire resistance, reaction to fire and bushfire attack levels of products.
- Modifications to a tested product or system with supplementary R&D pilot scale or medium scale tests.
- Mathematical and computer modelling which can assess variations of the tested product or system.
- Structural fire protection assessments of protected steel members and composite construction systems.
- Assessments on the performance of a product or a system under specific conditions or installation configurations, which may be read together with fire engineering reports prepared by an accredited fire safety engineer for ongoing projects.
- Finite element thermal and structural analyses to simulate the behaviour of building systems exposed to fire.
- A ‘translation’ of a test report conducted overseas by an internationally accredited test laboratory to an equivalent Australian, Singaporean, Malaysian or other locally accepted test standard.
Fire Safety Engineering Fire Assessment Services
Warringtonfire Australia’s expert fire safety engineers offer fire risk assessment services for fire safety and combustible cladding.
Risk assessments for fire safety
A fire risk assessment combines a site inspection and a review of fire safety management to allow areas for improvement to be identified.
Cladding risk assessment
A cladding risk assessment involves a qualitative risk assessment of the combustible cladding installed on the external walls of a building.
Analysis and Assessment Services
Warringtonfire provide two different types of fire assessment services; technical fire assessments of a product or system and fire safety engineering risk assessments for fire safety and cladding.
CFD Fire Modelling
Solve equations regarding fluid flow and heat transfer from the growth and spread of fire.
Fire Safety Strategy
A fire strategy is the way in which fire safety objectives for a new, altered or existing building are defined and achieved. Warringtonfire’s experienced team of fire safety engineers and consultants in Australia will create the best strategy for your project.
At Warringtonfire, we use a performance-based approach to customise a package of alternative fire safety measures for a design – allowing our clients to achieve their objectives but still maintain the level of fire safety required by the building code and approval authorities.
Fire Evacuation Modelling
Latest technology for fire evacuation modelling in order to create an economical and robust solution.
Radiant Heat Transfer Modelling
Radiant heat transfer modelling is a key tool that the fire safety engineers at Warringtonfire use when trying to predict the expected radiant heat transfer from fires to the surroundings and between buildings.
Fire Brigade Intervention Modelling
We can quantify firefighting activities in our fire engineering assessments by using the fire brigade intervention model (FBIM). The FBIM predicts the time taken by a fire brigade to undertake its activities at the fire scene from time of notification through to control and extinguishment.
Fire Risk Assessment
Key fire safety disciplines enables us to provide the most comprehensive and insightful fire risk assessment.
Cladding Risk Assessment
Warringtonfire Australia has a team of accredited fire safety engineers who can conduct combustible cladding risk assessments for a range of projects.