About Warringtonfire Perth
Fire safety is one of the major regulatory hurdles for new and existing buildings. Compliance with the prescriptive requirements of the BCA and associated Australian standards often limits designers in achieving their vision and goals for a building project.
The building code requirements are generic and conservative in nature as they are intended to cover all possible design scenarios and are often based on the assumed worst case.
At Warringtonfire, we use a performance-based approach to customize a package of alternative fire safety measures for a design, allowing our clients to achieve their objectives but still maintain the level of fire safety required by the building code and approval authorities.
Our services include:
- Performance solutions related to fire
- Fire safety BCA reviews
- Fire risk assessments
- Evacuation modelling and evacuation strategies for special events
- Fire safety upgrade strategies for existing buildings
- Fire safety strategies for tunnels and underground facilities
- Peer reviews and advice to clients
- Smoke modelling
- Fire hazard identification and risk analysis
- Structural fire resistance modelling
- Fire detection and suppression modelling
- Fire spread modelling within and between buildings
- Fire brigade intervention modelling
- Comprehensive knowledge of the BCA relating to fire safety
- Undertake fire safety studies in accordance with state and national planning hazardous industry guidelines.
Click the links below to find out more or contact us for more information on any of these services.
Accreditations for Warringtonfire Perth:
Fire Risk Assessment
Key fire safety disciplines enables us to provide the most comprehensive and insightful fire risk assessment.
Create a fire strategy in order to achieve the fire safety objectives for your construction project or completed building.
Third Party Fire Systems Review
All facets of fire engineering, including third party fire systems review.