About Warringtonfire Sydney
Fire safety is one of the major regulatory hurdles for new and existing buildings. Compliance with the prescriptive requirements of the BCA and associated Australian standards often limits designers in achieving their vision and goals for a building project.
The building code requirements are generic and conservative in nature as they are intended to cover all possible design scenarios and are often based on the assumed worst case.
At Warringtonfire we use a performance-based approach to customise a package of alternative fire safety measures for a design, allowing our clients to achieve their objectives but still maintain the level of fire safety required by the building code and approval authorities.
Warringtonfire Sydney's services include:
- Performance solutions related to fire
- Fire safety BCA reviews
- Fire risk assessments
- Evacuation modelling and evacuation strategies for special events
- Fire safety upgrade strategies for existing buildings
- Fire safety strategies for tunnels and underground facilities
- Peer reviews and advice to clients
- Smoke modelling
- Fire hazard identification and risk analysis
- Structural fire resistance modelling
- Fire detection and suppression modelling
- Fire spread modelling within and between buildings
- Fire brigade intervention modelling
- Comprehensive knowledge of the BCA relating to fire safety
- Undertake fire safety studies in accordance with state and national planning hazardous industry guidelines.
Browse the range of services offered by Warringtonfire Sydney below. Or, scroll down to view and download our accreditation and approval documents.
Create a fire strategy in order to achieve the fire safety objectives for your construction project or completed building.
Structural Fire Engineering
Support on your overall fire strategy including structural fire engineering.
Third Party Fire Systems Review
All facets of fire engineering, including third party fire systems review.