About Warringtonfire Brisbane
Warringtonfire Australia provide fire safety engineering, fire testing, fire assessments and product certification services to both the private and public sector in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, the Sunshine Coast and regional Queensland. Our clients include developers, builders, architects, project managers and manufacturers of construction products and materials. We also work closely with building surveyors and certifiers to ensure your project is fire compliant.
Fire safety is one of the major regulatory hurdles for building and infrastructure projects. Compliance with the Building Codes Board and associated Australian standards often limits designers in achieving their vision and objectives for a project.
At Warringtonfire Brisbane, our fire safety engineers use a performance-based approach to customise a package of alternative fire safety measures for design, allowing our clients to achieve their objectives and maintain a level of fire safety required by the building code and approval authorities.
Working collaboratively with key stakeholders in Brisbane is at the heart of how we operate. Our fire safety engineers work closely with designers and architects, planning and local authorities, builders and developers, and project managers. Collaboration ensures we achieve a ‘right first time’ approach.
Our fire safety engineers combine fire and evacuation modelling tools with our innovative in-house programs to predict the events and conditions produced by real life building fires. This allows our clients to achieve their design objectives while maintaining the level of fire safety required.
Our experience on iconic projects around the country also means that we can work with the relevant authorities to secure the necessary approvals and comply with both State and Local Government design codes. You can view our project case studies here.
Warringtonfire Brisbane services
We provide a range of services that can be tailored to suit your unique project. Our services include:
- National Construction Code (NCC) reviews.
- Performance solutions, including concept fire safety strategies and inspections for compliance.
- Fire modelling, including smoke and evacuation modelling, fire detection and suppression modelling, fire spread modelling.
- Fire risk assessments, including risk assessments specific to cladding, fire hazard identification and risk analysis.
- Fire safety advice including fire safety upgrade strategies for existing building, fire safety during construction, fire safety management plans.
- Peer reviews
- Special projects including fire safety strategies for tunnels and underground facilities.
- Fire assessment reports to address variations to the fire resistance, reaction-to-fire and bushfire attack levels for products.
- Structural fire protection assessments on protected steel members and composite construction systems.
- Assessments on the performance of a product or a system under specific conditions or installation configurations – these may be read together with fire engineering reports prepared by an accredited fire safety engineer for ongoing projects.
- Finite element thermal and structural analyses to simulate the behaviour of building systems exposed to fire.
- If applicable, a ‘translation’ of a test report conducted overseas by an internationally accredited test laboratory to an equivalent Australian test standard for use in Australia.
Warringtonfire Australia offer an independent third-party certification scheme, Certifire, that assures performance, quality, reliability and traceability of products and systems.
For all certification enquiries, please call +61 3 9007 2665 or contact us.
Warringtonfire Australia provide independent fire testing including fire resistance testing, reaction to fire testing and bushfire testing at our NATA accredited laboratory in Dandenong, Victoria.
For all testing enquiries, please call +61 3 9007 2665 or contact us.
Our promise to you
- A team of experienced fire safety engineers delivering practical fire solutions on time
- A dedicated fire safety engineer as your one point of contact makes dealing with us easy
- Our managers are always available and accessible across all projects
- The highest level of care and expertise on all our projects, no matter what the size
- We will always communicate solutions in practical and easy to understand terminology.
To browse services provided by Warringtonfire Brisbane, select from the options below. Alternatively, scroll down to view and download our accreditation and approval documents.
Find out more about how our fire engineering team will work closely with you to develop cost effective strategies to meet your individual requirements.
Warringtonfire provide two different types of fire assessment services; technical fire assessments of a product or system and fire safety engineering risk assessments for fire safety and cladding.
Find out how about our a range of fire and non-fire third party certification to complement our other services.
Find out how we test our customers passive fire protection products, to meet British, European and International standards in support of both CE marking and other third-party certification programs.
Reaction to Fire
Find out how we help our customers to evaluate ignition, flame spread, heat release, smoke generation and toxicity for their materials, products and systems.
Find out how our Melbourne laboratory became the first laboratory to be NATA accredited to perform bushfire testing to AS 1530.8.1 and AS 1530.8.2