About Warringtonfire Brisbane
Fire safety is one of the major regulatory hurdles for new and existing buildings. Compliance with the prescriptive requirements of the BCA and associated Australian standards often limits designers in achieving their vision and goals for a building project.
The building code requirements are generic and conservative in nature as they are intended to cover all possible design scenarios and are often based on the assumed worst case.
At Warringtonfire Brisbane, we use a performance-based approach to customize a package of alternative fire safety measures for a design, allowing our clients to achieve their objectives but still maintain the level of fire safety required by the building code and approval authorities.
Warringtonfire Brisbane services include:
- Performance solutions related to fire
- Fire safety BCA reviews
- Fire risk assessments
- Evacuation modelling and evacuation strategies for special events
- Fire safety upgrade strategies for existing buildings
- Fire safety strategies for tunnels and underground facilities
- Peer reviews and advice to clients
- Smoke modelling
- Fire hazard identification and risk analysis
- Structural fire resistance modelling
- Fire detection and suppression modelling
- Fire spread modelling within and between buildings
- Fire brigade intervention modelling
- Comprehensive knowledge of the BCA relating to fire safety
- Undertake fire safety studies in accordance with state and national planning hazardous industry guidelines.
Click the links below to find out more about the services available from Warringtonfire Brisbane, or scroll down to view and download our accreditations, approvals and documentation
Create a fire strategy in order to achieve the fire safety objectives for your construction project or completed building.
Fire Risk Assessment
Key fire safety disciplines enables us to provide the most comprehensive and insightful fire risk assessment.
CFD Fire Modelling
Solve equations regarding fluid flow and heat transfer from the growth and spread of fire.