Fire safety is one of the major regulatory hurdles for new and existing buildings. Compliance with the prescriptive requirements of the NCC and associated Australian standards often limits designers in achieving their vision and goals for a building project.
The code requirements are generic and conservative in nature as they are intended to cover all possible design scenarios and are often based on the assumed worst case.
At Warringtonfire we use a performance-based approach to customise a package of alternative fire safety measures for a design, allowing our clients to achieve their objectives but still maintain the level of fire safety required by the building code and approval authorities.
Our services include:
- Performance solutions related to fire
- Fire risk assessments
- Evacuation modelling and evacuation strategies for special events
- Fire safety upgrade strategies for existing buildings
- Fire safety strategies for tunnels and underground facilities
- Peer reviews and advice to clients
- Smoke modelling
- Fire hazard identification and risk analysis
- Structural fire resistance modelling
- Fire detection and suppression modelling
- Fire spread modelling within and between buildings
- Fire brigade intervention modelling
- Comprehensive knowledge of the NCC relating to fire safety
- Undertake fire safety studies in accordance with state and national planning hazardous industry guidelines.
Fire Risk Assessment
Key fire safety disciplines enables us to provide the most comprehensive and insightful fire risk assessment.
Fire Safety Audit
Complete a fire safety audit to ensure your building project is fully compliant.
Fire Evacuation Modelling
Latest technology for fire evacuation modelling in order to create an economical and robust solution.
CFD Fire Modelling
Solve equations regarding fluid flow and heat transfer from the growth and spread of fire.
Create a fire strategy in order to achieve the fire safety objectives for your construction project or completed building.
Fire Safety During Construction
Fire safety during construction for all types of building projects.
Structural Fire Engineering
Support on your overall fire strategy including structural fire engineering.